CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 25, 2008

Calling all cLoWnS!!









Well...the circus is in town and of course we were there!! It was a total blast! We had excellent seats and we went with Coy's family...Grammi, PawPaw, Aney, Unkie, Lynzi, Asher & of course my gang! We were totally in awe of the awesome performances!! I remember going to the circus as a kid but I definitely do not remember it being so spectacular!! We will definitely be there in the years to come!! First we went to the Pre-Show...wow! Jaym was in autograph heaven!!! He went around trying to get everyone's autograph! He was on a MISSION!! Jax just sat back and enjoyed!! It's just amazing how much Jaym is a carbon of Coy....and Jax is a carbon of Me!! Really weird!! Not only that....Jaym & Lynzi are a lot alike as well. It was really funny to watch!Anywho...we had a blast!! The stunts were amazing! 2 brothers were tightrope walkers. Oh my gosh!! They would run, dance, jump & flip over each other across the rope!! I was practically holding my breath the WHOLE time!! The looks on the Jaym & Jax's faces were pure AWE!! So wrapping it up...we will definitely do this every year and it is well worth the money...okay maybe not the money you have to spend THERE because your kids are bugging you to get a snowcone ($9) cotton candy ($12) lemonade ($9) program & coloring book ($14)...that adds up but the cost of tickets was well worth it!! Needless to say Jaym & Jax's enjoyment was PRICELESS!!

1 comments:

Jenny said...

Here...finally!

I am so glad you are home! I've missed ya!

Give us a call to come swim sometime.

xoxo Jenny

oh...here's my blog

jennyroyer.blogspot.com