CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Still Flyin'

I can only say WOW!! Time this summer is just going by! It is already July and before I know it Garner time will be here!! Jax is absolutely at the cutest stage. He says the funniest things! "BLUE--It my fariote culer" In other words....Blue..it's his favorite color! He absolutely loves blue??!! You could say he's a little obsessed!! POTTY TRAINING IS NOW IN SESSION!! I now remember why I kept putting it off!!
Recently we had a big day in Kemah! The Dugat Bunch and us loaded up and headed out!! Loads of fun when all the kids are WIRED! :) We went to Itchy Bon (sp)!! Jaym so loved it!!! Of course he can't get enough FIRE FIRE FIRE. So that was right up his alley!! Then we headed over to the boardwalk for some more action!! Anywho...here are a few pics.

0 comments: